Winter will be here soon and the change in weather can affect your health. Winter time reminds us the ruthless cold at night that beat us cruelly. This is the time to tune-up your heating system to get rid of it.
° Do you need to make sure your heating system will work fine?
° Are you looking for any ways to reduce heating costs?
° Are you wondering what will happen if your heating suddenly stop working in winter?
Put your home’s heating needs into SantaAir’s trustworthy hands. With a trusted brand name, “Customer’s satisfaction” is always the highest satisfaction and we will assist you in getting free of your concerns. Also, all our services come with a 90-day work assurance.
Let’s enjoy a warm winter with SantaAir
- From $3,600 for a new furnace including installation with 1-year warranty
- $99 for a complete furnace tune-up with 18-point inspection
Keep your home at the perfect temperature with a well-working furnace or A/C
18-Point Standard Heating Tune-Ups
- Check thermostat operation
- Check and replace filters if needed (filters are not included)
- Check system temperature
- Measure temperature difference between supply air and return air
- Check freon/Gas
- Check air flow
- Inspect disconnect
- Inspect capacitors
- Inspect fuses
- Inspect wiring
- Tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contactors, relays and pressure controls/ temperature switch
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Check voltage and amperage to the components
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect ignitor, gas valve/heating element/ reversing valve
- Inspect outdoor coil
- Run and test system
Note: Inspections for types of systems (furnace, heat-pump, electric) will vary.
You May Also Like
3 Causes of a Short Cycling Furnace in Raleigh, NC
If your heating system switches on but switches off in less than 10-15 minutes or so, it’s short cycling. This issue can… Continue Reading 3 Causes of a Short Cycling Furnace in Raleigh, NC…
5 Things to Know Before Choosing a Heat Pump in Apex, NC
Heat pumps provide versatile temperature control, cutting-edge energy efficiency, and multiple other advantages. However, they may not always be the best choice… Continue Reading 5 Things to Know Before Choosing a Heat Pump in Apex, NC…
Why Won’t Your Heat Pump Stop Running in Wake Forest, NC?
Manufacturers design heat pumps to operate in cycles while regulating indoor temperatures. An underlying condition may make your heat pump run continuously.… Continue Reading Why Won’t Your Heat Pump Stop Running in Wake Forest, NC?…