COVID-19 Safety Policy!
Hope that you and your family are doing well and safe!
Due to the current pandemic, in order to protect everyone, our technicians are requested to do the following procedures while they’re at the your home to perform the work:
- Use a hand sanitizer before and after entering your home.
- Wipe the thermostat and door knobs touched.
- Wipe the phone before and after hand it to you for signature or you’ll do it on your phone. Non contact payment is available (by Paypal, Venmo)
- Practice social distancing, at least 6ft apart.
- Wear cloth face covering inside your house (mask or bandana).
- Wear shoe covers.
- No handshake.
If you have other requests, feel free to let us know. We’ll be happy to try :).
You May Also Like
When it comes to maintaining a comfortable home environment in Knightdale, heat pumps play a crucial role, especially during the colder months….
Navigating the complexities of heat pump repair in Apex, especially during the colder months, can be a challenging task for homeowners. Understanding…