COVID-19 Safety Policy!
Hope that you and your family are doing well and safe!
Due to the current pandemic, in order to protect everyone, our technicians are requested to do the following procedures while they’re at the your home to perform the work:
- Use a hand sanitizer before and after entering your home.
- Wipe the thermostat and door knobs touched.
- Wipe the phone before and after hand it to you for signature or you’ll do it on your phone. Non contact payment is available (by Paypal, Venmo)
- Practice social distancing, at least 6ft apart.
- Wear cloth face covering inside your house (mask or bandana).
- Wear shoe covers.
- No handshake.
If you have other requests, feel free to let us know. We’ll be happy to try :).
You May Also Like
Like any device, your thermostat may reduce its efficiency with time. Installing a new thermostat comes with a load of benefits. We… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Upgrading Your Thermostat in Cary, NC…
Cool, crisp autumn air has made its way into Raleigh, NC, and chilly winter temperatures will soon follow. An annual furnace maintenance… Continue Reading Furnace Maintenance: Safer and More Efficient Operation…
Your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system is a major investment. You want to ensure that the HVAC contractor doing the work… Continue Reading Reasons to Choose a Fully Licensed and Insured HVAC Contractor…