COVID-19 Safety Policy!
Hope that you and your family are doing well and safe!
Due to the current pandemic, in order to protect everyone, our technicians are requested to do the following procedures while they’re at the your home to perform the work:
- Use a hand sanitizer before and after entering your home.
- Wipe the thermostat and door knobs touched.
- Wipe the phone before and after hand it to you for signature or you’ll do it on your phone. Non contact payment is available (by Paypal, Venmo)
- Practice social distancing, at least 6ft apart.
- Wear cloth face covering inside your house (mask or bandana).
- Wear shoe covers.
- No handshake.
If you have other requests, feel free to let us know. We’ll be happy to try :).
You May Also Like
When you live in the Raleigh-Durham area, your climate control system needs to be ready for anything. There are plenty of great… Continue Reading A New Heat Pump Can Both Heat and Cool Your Home…
Summer is on! As a matter of fact, summer seems to be always on. This is especially true nowadays due to climate… Continue Reading Air Conditioning Repair Raleigh NC and Surrounding Areas…