Heating Repair Raleigh NC and Surrounding Areas
As one popular novel-based epic fantasy drama series in the television says, “Winter is coming!” So, if you are not prepared for it yet, then you should take a double time. You do not want to suffer from those cold nights, do you? However, if your heating system suddenly malfunctions, what are you going to do? Are you going to immediately find a replacement for it? Hold back, because what if it can still be repaired? If it is still repairable, then count on us! Our Heating Repair Raleigh NC Services is here to save you!
We help you!!
- Does your boiler suddenly break down?
- Is your central heating system blinking?
- Are your furnaces malfunctioning?
- Do you feel like your heat pumps are not pumping enough heat to your house?
- Do you think that there is something wrong with your boiler systems?
If any or all of the foregoing questions are your concerns too, then you definitely need us! Our Heating Repair Raleigh NC services will help you solve those problems!
What is your heating equipment?
There are various kinds of heating systems and equipment. These are some houses that have furnaces, heat pumps or boiler systems. While they are all under the generic umbrella of heating systems, there might specific methods on how to repair specific issues. It is in this regard that understanding them is vital too.
1. What are furnaces?
On the one hand, among the major kinds of heating appliances is the furnace. It is commonly permanently installed in the house in order to provide heat inside a particular enclosed space. This is done through the movement of intermediary fluid such as air, steam or even hot water. Nowadays, the most common fuel for the modern combustion part of the furnaces is natural gas. However, there are still some systems that run through liquid propane, as well as fuel oil and even coal or wood.
There are at least three (3) general types of furnaces, which are the following:
- Central warm-air type: this one has a central combustor unit that us using either gas, fuel oil or electricity in order to provide circulating warm air through its ducts to the different rooms;
- Gravity type: this one relies on the more natural flow of the warm air (going up) and the cold air (going down) for the circulation; and
- Forced-air type: this is the one that uses a fan in order to force the air through the ducts.
In terms of the components of the furnace, this is basically divided into three (3) parts, which are the following:
- Burner: This part includes the heat exchanger, as well as the draft inducers and even the venting part.
- Blower: This is the part that controls the movement of the air. This is done by creating a negative pressure on the side of the intake, which will then eventually draw air to the ducts.
- Controls and Safety Parts: This part includes the gas valve, igniter, ignition control, flame sensor, limit control, transformer, as well as the blower control board and the flame switch for roll out.
2. What are heat pumps?
On the other hand, another kind of heat system is through the heat pumps, which literally moves warm air from one place to the other. In the case of a heating system for a house, what this means is that the heat pumps transport the heat from a source to the inside. This kind of system has various types too, which include the following:
- Air-source heat pump
- Ground-source heat pump
- Absorption heat pump
3. What are boiler systems?
Thirdly, another kind of heating system is with the use of the boiler. This kind of appliance is delivered heated water or even steam to specific areas in a house. The circulation is commonly through the pipes.
Nevertheless, no matter what type of heating system you have, Our Heating Repair Raleigh NC Services is here to help you fix them.
How can we help you?
We offer various repair services that will fix whatever kind of heating system you have. Our services are not just for home owners, but for owners of other establishments too like offices, commercial spaces and the like. The following are just among the areas of our repair services:
1. Diagnosis and troubleshooting of your system, whether it is your:
- Heat pumps; or
2. Heat system maintenance services
3. System installation
Moreover, Our Heating Repair Raleigh NC Services also offers pieces of advice in order for you to make the most of your system.
Why choose us for your need on Heating Repair in Raleigh NC?
The following are the main advantages and benefits of outsourcing your heating repair needs to us:
Our Heating Repair Raleigh NC services assure to give you the best satisfaction:
- Lifetime satisfaction guarantee
- 90-day labor warranty
- Free overtime charge
Besides, our Heating Repair Raleigh NC services services also:
- Fast and efficient in repairing your system
- We offer expert service from our licenses and well-trained personnel
- Our works are all guaranteed
- We do the work and clean up. We do not leave your house in a mess after repairing your system.
What our clients say about Air Conditioning Repair in Raleigh NC services?
John helped me with my parents’ heating and air system. He was patient and polite in helping me find the best system for my parents’ needs. Once scheduled he arrived on time and completed the installation in a timely manner, and cleaned up after they were done. Can’t say enough good about guy!
Reva R. Price – Raleigh
This smart guy is great. Return phone calls with fast response time. Provide great heating and air equipment and fair prices. He was careful in my home. He corrected a problem I have been having for years by moving my furnace to the attic. I finally have great cooling upstairs with my high efficiency Armstrong system and zoning system
Nick – Raleigh
John visited my home today to check my crazy heat pump. It never reached temperature and stopped working the day before. I can’t tell you how pleased I was with John’s performance. He was professional and cordial, and worked extremely hard to find out the problem and fix it for a half day. John answered all of my questions, explained what he was doing, and was a real pro throughout the visit.
Roger – Cary
You May Also Like
Heat pumps provide versatile temperature control, cutting-edge energy efficiency, and multiple other advantages. However, they may not always be the best choice… Continue Reading 5 Things to Know Before Choosing a Heat Pump in Apex, NC…
Manufacturers design heat pumps to operate in cycles while regulating indoor temperatures. An underlying condition may make your heat pump run continuously.… Continue Reading Why Won’t Your Heat Pump Stop Running in Wake Forest, NC?…
Like any device, your thermostat may reduce its efficiency with time. Installing a new thermostat comes with a load of benefits. We… Continue Reading 3 Benefits of Upgrading Your Thermostat in Cary, NC…