Should You Have The Service Plan for Your HVAC?
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries and requests for maintenance service plans. In the past, we used to be limited with manual bookings only, due to lack of manpower. But now that our SantaAir family has grown, we are more than happy to inform you that we are ready to take on service plan enrollments for continued HVAC maintenance.
We already launched the following service plans:
- Bronze plan: 1-Year agreement, 2 visits/year
- 14-point AC, 19-point Heating safety and efficiency check up and energy saving tips [see full checklist here]
- Priority 24/7 online scheduling & no Saturday additional charge service ($100 value)
- Silver Plan: 2-Year agreement, 2 visits/year
- Bronze Plan +
- 10% discount on parts and labor for repairs and upgrades
- Condenser coil cleaning ($85 value)
- Gold Plan: 5-Year agreement, 2 visits/year
- Bronze Plan +
- 3-Year Part and Labor warranty for all repair with part replacements
- 15% discount on additional system installation
- Money-back guarantee if it doesn’t last the season (with conditions)
- Clean burners if needed
- Clean condensate drain line
By participating in recurring service agreements, you no longer need to worry about the unnecessary stress that comes from unplanned emergencies and unexpected costly repairs. Therefore, saving you a lot of money in the long run.
You’ll also be saving some money since recurring service plans are often offered at a discounted rate. Plus you’ll also save on utilities when your HVAC units are kept running efficiently.
Feel free to reach out if you would like to know more about our Maintenance service plans.
John @ SantaAir
You May Also Like
3 Causes of a Short Cycling Furnace in Raleigh, NC
If your heating system switches on but switches off in less than 10-15 minutes or so, it’s short cycling. This issue can… Continue Reading 3 Causes of a Short Cycling Furnace in Raleigh, NC…
5 Things to Know Before Choosing a Heat Pump in Apex, NC
Heat pumps provide versatile temperature control, cutting-edge energy efficiency, and multiple other advantages. However, they may not always be the best choice… Continue Reading 5 Things to Know Before Choosing a Heat Pump in Apex, NC…
Why Won’t Your Heat Pump Stop Running in Wake Forest, NC?
Manufacturers design heat pumps to operate in cycles while regulating indoor temperatures. An underlying condition may make your heat pump run continuously.… Continue Reading Why Won’t Your Heat Pump Stop Running in Wake Forest, NC?…